| We proudly serve employees of the following
groups (members of an employee's immediate family or household members
are also eligible to join):
1) Students attending Valdosta High School, students in Valdosta, GA.
2) Employees of Brooks County Schools who work in, or are paid or supervised from Quitman, GA.
Employees & members of Valdosta Board of Education who work
4) Employees of Wiregrass who work in Valdosta
5) Employees of South Georgia Regional Library who work in or are
paid from Valdosta
6) Employees of Laws Furniture Central who work in, are paid from
or supervised from Valdosta
7) Employees of Laws Magnolia Furniture Gallery who work, are paid
from or supervised from Valdosta
8) Employees of Macvestment, Inc., d/b/a Furniture Mart who work
in, are paid from or supervised from Adel, GA
9) Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired
as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of
their immediate families; and organizations of such persons
Board of Education
Mahone Elementary School
|Valdosta High School
Students (added in 2006)
||Brooks County Alternative School
||Pinevale Learning Center
|Brooks County Board of Education
||Brooks County High School
|Brooks County Middle School
||North Brooks County Schools
Membership in Valdosta Teachers'
FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating
companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the
- Provides security for funds, with
accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration,
a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted
financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized
- Provides printed materials for the
introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of
- Extends membership privileges to
- Places members' interests first.