We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family are also eligible to join):
1) Students attending Valdosta High School, students in Valdosta, GA.
2) Employees of Brooks County Schools who work in, or are paid or supervised from Quitman, GA.
3) Employees & members of Valdosta Board of Education who work in Valdosta
4) Employees of Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
5) Employees of South Georgia Regional Library system
6) Employees of Laws Furniture Central who work in, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
7) Employees of Magnolia Furniture Gallery who work, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
8) North Brooks County High Schools to North Brooks County Elementary School
9) Employees & members of the Board of Directors for Scintilla Charter Academy.
10) Valdosta State University who work in, or are paid or supervised from Valdosta, GA.
- Horizon Academy
- Valdosta Board of Education
- J.L. Lomax Elementary School
- W.G. Nunn Elementary School
- West Gordon Elementary School
- Valdosta Middle School
- McMullen Southside Library
- Slater Hahira Library
- Johnston Lakes Library
- Valdosta High School Students (added in 2006)
- Quitman Elementary
- Brooks County Board of Education
- Brooks County Middle School
- Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
- Valdosta City Schools
- Sallas Mahone Elementary School
- Southeast Elementary School
- J.L. Newbern Middle School
- Valdosta High School
- Miller Lakeland Library
- South Georgia Regional Library
- Allen Statenville Library
- Brooks County Alternative School
- Pinevale Learning Center
- Brooks County High School
- North Brooks County High Schools
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Valdosta Teachers' FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.