Safe Deposit Boxes are now available at Valdosta Teachers' FCU! Rental charge is due when box is opened and will be withdrawn annually (July) from member's account. See a Member Service Representative for details and to get yours today!
What to put inside your safe or safe deposit box:
- Wills (in most cases you will need the original for it to be legally binding).
- Trust documents
- Personal and family records
- Cherished photos and keepsakes
- Business files
- Collector items
- Family heirlooms
- Birth certificates
- Credit card and bank account numbers
- Copies of licenses (vehicle, professional, marriage, etc.).
- Inventory of valuable household items (include pictures)
- Family videos
- Safe Deposit box contents are not federally insured.
Click here for a FAQ about Safe Deposit Boxes.
To learn more about MBI plans contact us.