eStatements are electronic bank statements that you can view online. They replace the paper statements you receive in the mail. You can, at your convenience, easily view, download and print your eStatements. This is a great way to lower your exposure to identity theft, reduce clutter and get organized. Plus, eStatements are absolutely free!
eStatement benefits include:
- Ability to view, download or print the last 18 months of eStatements online.
- Ability to download or print an electronic version of your eStatement that looks just like the paper statement.
- Receive your eStatement faster. An eStatement is available the second or third business day of the month. A paper statement can take up to an additional 2 weeks.
- E-mail reminders sent right to your personal e-mail address whenever a new eStatement is available.
- Eliminate paper statements to help reduce paper waste and conserve resources.
- Identity fraud prevention
How do you sign up for eStatements?
- Simply click here to register or to access eStatements.
- Enter four digit account number
- Electronic Delivery Agreement will appear. At the end of the agreement you must enter your first name, last name, last four digits of social security number and e-mail address.
- A valid E-mail address is necessary for us to send you eStatement alerts / notices when your next eStatement is available.
- Once you have signed up, an e-mail is generated to a designated Credit Union employee. E-mails are received Monday through Friday allowing us to respond to your request with a temporary password. Please contact us for any additional information.
How will you know when your eStatement is available every month?
You will receive an email from Valdosta Teachers’ FCU to let you know when your statement will be available. Please be sure to keep your email address current. The e-mail will send you a link to our website. Once to our website go to the Services tab and click on eStatements.
Please contact us for more information about eStatements.